How can you make MUD any better? Well, we found a scary good way...
With Halloween just around the corner, the scent of fallen leaves, and the chill in the air, you may find yourself craving a special sweet treat. For us, this time of the year brings back memories of obsessing over this year's costume, bobbing for apples, and sweet treats like dirt pudding cups!
So we put a new spin on this old favorite, using our original Double Mocha MUD to create Double Mocha MUD Chia Pudding.
This Double MUD Mocha Chia Pudding recipe will satisfy any sweet tooth while giving you an extra boost of fiber and a healthy dose of omega-3s and monounsaturated fats.
We promise, after a bite of this yummy treat, you won't need (or want) to sneak into the trick-or-treat candy.
Double Mocha Chia MUD Pudding Recipe
- 1 Scoop INFINIT MUD Double Mocha Meal Supplement
- 1 Cup dark chocolate almond milk
- 3 Tbsp chia seeds
- Dark chocolate shavings or chocolate cookie crumbles
- Gummy worms
- Mix 1 scoop INFINIT MUD Double Mocha Meal Supplement with dark chocolate almond milk in mason jar.
- Add chia seeds to jar, shake to mix, and let sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Shake jar (this just helps prevent clumping), and chill in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours or overnight. If possible, shake the jar every couple hours.
- Shake or stir well before serving.
- Optional: Serve garnished with dark chocolate shavings or cookie crumbles and a couple gummy worms.
Recipe created by Laura Hering, RDN
Original Post Date: October 23rd, 2015