We are INFINIT Nutrition Europe s.r.o., a company having its registered office at Rybná 716/24, 110 01 Prague, Czech Republic, ID No.: 09022112, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague under file no. C 329295 and duly incorporated under the laws of the Czech Republic (“we”), which sells its products via www.infinitnutrition.eu (the “Website”).
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org . We look forward to hearing from you.
- Who Is the Controller of Your Personal Data?
The controller is generally a person or company who, alone or together with others, determines the purpose of collection and decides how the personal data will be processed.
We are the controller of your personal data.
- How Do We Collect Personal Data?
We obtain your personal data directly from you. This is primarily done via filled in forms during ordering our products and during mutual communication. We may also collect your personal data from publicly accessible sources and registers.
- What Personal Data Do We Process?
- Contact and personal information - We process your basic identification data, such as your name and/or business name, address, and VAT or ID number. We also process your e-mail and telephone number.
- Billing information - We process data regarding invoicing details, billing conditions and received payments.
- Information from our mutual conversations - We process data regarding our communication such as information derived from e-mails, phone calls and contact forms.
- Legal Basis and Purposes for Processing Personal Data
We process your personal data lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner. We collect and process information about you only when we have a legal basis for doing so.
We collect your information only if:
- it is necessary for the performance of a contract between us, or to take steps at your request before entering into such contract;
- it satisfies our legitimate interest (which is not overridden by your data protection interests), especially to protect our legal rights and interests;
- you grant us consent to do so for a specific purpose (for example, you might grant consent to receiving our newsletter); or
- we need to process your data in order to comply with a legal obligation.
We will not make any decisions which are based solely on automated processing that would have legal consequences concerning the data subject or that may similarly significantly affect the data subject.
- How Long Do We Process Your Personal Data for?
Personal data from our mutual conversation will be deleted after 12 months, if we do not enter into a contract.
Personal data processed for the purpose of defending our legal claims will be processed for a period of 15 years after you purchased our goods.
Personal data processed on the grounds of our legal obligations arising from accounting, tax and other statutory regulations, are stored for the time limit set out in these regulations.
If you grant us consent to having your personal data processed, you are entitled to withdraw it any time. However, we would like to inform you that in the case you choose to withdraw your consent, it might be necessary to keep some of your data for the purposes of maintaining compliance with our legal obligations. Please note that we may also keep the data if our legitimate interest entitles us to do so.
Cookies can be divided into necessary cookies, preference cookies, statistical cookies and marketing cookies.
Necessary cookies help to make the Website usable by enabling basic functions such as site navigation and access to secure sections of the Website. The Website cannot function properly without these cookies. These cookies are necessary for using the Website and purchasing our goods, so you do not have to agree to them and you can not disable them.
Preference cookies allow the Website to remember information that changes how the Website behaves or looks. For example, the region you are in or your other preferences in the settings. You may disable these cookies here.
Statistical cookies help us to understand how visitors use the Website. They collect and communicate information anonymously. If you do not agree with the use of statistical cookies, you can refuse them here.
Marketing cookies allow us to tailor our offer to your needs. For example, they allow us to offer you our products through targeted advertising. We need your consent to do this. You can refuse these cookies here.
The collected cookies are processed by the Company or other processors:
We collect these specific types of cookies:
To store the logged in user's username and a 128bit encrypted key. This information is required to allow a user to stay logged in to a web site, without needing to submit their username and password for each page visited. Without this cookie, a user is unable to proceed to areas of the web site that require authenticated access.
A security measure that appends a random string to all form submissions to protect the data from Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF).
Switches the restrictions on/off on using non-mandatory cookies on the website.
The value of this cookie triggers the cleanup of local cache storage.
Local storage of visitor-specific content that enables e-commerce functions.
Forces local storage of specific content sections that should be invalidated.
Tracks error messages and other notifications that are shown to the user, such as the cookie consent message, and various error messages, The message is deleted from the cookie after it is shown to the shopper.
Stores configuration for product data related to Recently Viewed / Compared Products.
Appends a random, unique number and time to pages with customer content to prevent them from being cached on the server.
Stores translated content when requested by the shopper.
|Stores the file version of translated content.|
Stores the key (ID) of persistent cart to make it possible to restore the cart for an anonymous shopper.
Preserves the destination page the customer was navigating to before being directed to log in.
Stores customer-specific information related to shopper-initiated actions such as display wish list, checkout information, etc.
Stores product IDs of recently viewed products for easy navigation.
Stores product IDs of recently previously viewed products for easy navigation.
Stores product IDs of recently compared products.
Stores product IDs of previously compared products for easy navigation.
Used to distinguish users.
- Disclosure and Transfer of Personal Data to Third Parties
We may disclose your personal data to:
- Third-party service providers (data processors) for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services;
- our employees, contractors and/or related entities;
authorities such as regulatory, public or government authorities. The personal data we collect is stored and processed in the European Union.
- Your Rights
- Right to be informed about the processing of your personal data and the right to access - You are entitled to request information as to whether the personal data are subject to processing or not. If your personal data are being processed, you have the right to request information concerning about the scope of processed personal data and all details regarding the processing of your personal data. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your processed personal data; however, the right to obtain this copy cannot interfere with the rights and freedoms of other persons.
- Right to restrict - You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you ask us to restrict or limit how we process your personal information, we will let you know how the restriction affects your use of our website or products and services.
- Right to data portability - You may request details of the personal data that we hold about you. You may request a copy of the personal data we hold about you. You may also request that we transfer this personal data to another third party.
- Right to erasure (right to be forgotten) - You have the right to request the erasure of your personal data where one of the following grounds applies. Please note that in some cases we still might be legally required to process your personal data.
- Right to correction - If you believe that any information that we have about you is inaccurate, out-of-date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us. We will correct or complete such information.
- Complaints - If you believe that we have breached a relevant data protection law and wish to make a complaint, please contact us and provide us with full details of the alleged breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you in writing, detailing the outcome of our investigation and the steps to be taken in order to deal with your complaint. You also have the right to contact a regulatory body or data protection authority in relation to your complaint.