INFINIT NUTRITION EUROPE Terms and Conditions (2022 and earlier)
We are INFINIT Nutrition Europe s.r.o., a company having its registered office at Rybná 716/24, 110 01 Prague, Czech Republic, ID No.: 09022112, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague under file no. C 329295 and duly incorporated under the laws of the Czech Republic (“we”), which sells its products via www.infinitnutrition.eu (the “Website”).
These terms and conditions (the “T&C”) apply between us and you as our customer (“you”) when you place on order via Website. The T&C are an integral part of the purchase contract we enter into (the “Contract”). In the event of a conflict between T&C and the Contract, the provisions of the Contract shall prevail.
We recommend you to read the whole document. If you do not feel like doing so, we have prepared a summary of the most important T&C points:
- We put the customer first and always strive to achieve a solution that both you and we are satisfied with.
- You enter into a Contract with us by confirming the order by us.
- You may return most of our products within 14 days from the delivery of the product. We want you to be satisfied with every custom-blended product we sell. Therefore, we provide you with the INFINIT Guarantee. We will re-customize your custom-blended product or we will refund your money within 30 days from the delivery of the product. You are just obliged to return the purchased product. It’s that simple.
- When you receive the package from the carrier, please check the packaging for damage. It doesn't happen often, but it’s better to be safe than sorry.
- Your personal data is safe with us.
- If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via e-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org . We look forward to hearing from you.
- Placing and Confirmation of Your Order
- You can order our products via your customer account after prior registration on the Website or by filling in the order form without registration.
- When completing the order, you may select the desired products, the number of items, the method of payment of the purchase price and the method of delivery of the goods to you.
- You are free to check and change any data before sending your order. You can send your order by the "Order and Pay" button. It is essential that you complete all required information and confirm you have read and agreed to these T&C before submitting your order.
- We will confirm your order by e-mail. The Contract between us is entered into by sending such confirmation.
- When creating the order or establishing the customer account, you should provide correct and truthful information. You are also obliged to update provided information in the event of any changes. We consider the information provided to be correct. The customer account is secured with a username and password. Do not share your login details with anyone else.
- Please note all photos are displayed for illustrative purposes only. The products may look different in reality than in the photographs. We may offer you special offers, sales and prices of our products. These offers are usually time-limited and the duration of such offers is determined by us.
- Payments and Delivery
- You are obliged to pay us the price for ordered products. All prices for goods and transport include VAT and all fees except feed that may be charged by the authorities of your home country (such as customs).
- You may pay the price for our goods using a payment gateway. We will issue an invoice for each payment. This invoice will meet the requirements of any applicable tax and accounting regulations. We will send you the invoice by e-mail.
- Delivery of the Products
- We send the products as soon as possible. The order confirmation will state the expected time of delivery. The products are usually delivered within 3-5 days.
- The ordered goods will be sent to you via our shipping service. Shipping costs are charged according to the current rate, which always appears while creating the order.
- We will deliver the goods to the delivery address specified in the order. You are obliged to take over the goods. In case you do not take over the goods, it will be deemed as a withdrawal from the Contract and in such a case we are entitled to claim compensation for the related costs. If your delivery is not picked up in time from the pick-up point, you may have to pay a late pick up fee and the order may be sent back to us at your expense and we may charge you for the return and/or cancel your order.
- Upon receipt of the goods, check the integrity of the packaging carefully and in case of any defects, notify the carrier immediately. If the packaging is damaged, you are not obliged to accept the package from the carrier.
- You acquire the ownership of the products by payment of the full purchase price (including delivery costs), but not before the delivery and take-over of the products.
- If the product is sold out, we reserve the right to withdraw from the Contract and to refund you for payments made to us in relation to the cancelled order.
- Return Policy
- If you purchased the goods as a consumer, you have the right to withdraw from the Contract and to return the purchased products within 14 days from the take-over of the goods. To do so, you may use our form or e-mail.
- Returned goods cannot be used or damaged. Please note you may not return the perishable products, products customised for you or products mixed with each other after the delivery. For the avoidance of doubt, we would like to inform you most of our products are food. Therefore, the storage of the products has its own specific rules and by opening the packaging you may contaminate the product and you may lose the right to withdraw from the Contract within 14 days period.
- If you withdraw from the Contract, you have to return the product back to us and we will refund the purchase price including the lowest shipping costs we offer. You must send the goods back to us within 14 days of withdrawal of the Contract. You bear the costs for sending the products back to us. We will refund the purchase price within 14 days of your withdrawal from the Contract. However, we may delay the payment until we receive the returned goods or until you prove to us that you have sent the goods back (for example, by confirmation from the carrier).
- The INFINIT Guarantee
- We want you to be 100% satisfied with every custom product we create. If you purchase our custom-blended product, we provide you with our INFINIT Guarantee. If you are not fully satisfied with the custom-blended product, be sure to contact us. We will consult it with you and then re-customize the product to your satisfaction. If you are still not happy, we will refund your money within 14 days if you return us the purchased product.
- If you did not purchase the custom-blend product or if you do not wish to use our INFINIT Guarantee, you still have your rights for defective performance.
- The product is considered defective if: It does not have the characteristics we have agreed; it does not fit for the purpose we state for its use; it is not in the appropriate quantity, measure or weight; it does not comply with the requirements of legal regulations.
- Please note you are not entitled to make a complaint if: the defect arises from the nature of the goods; the expiry date of the product has passed; you make a complaint regarding a wear and tear caused by normal use of the goods; the goods have been used and the defect corresponds to the degree of wear and tear; you knew about the defect; you caused the defect; the goods were sold at a lower price for the defect for which the lower price was agreed; the fact the product is defective based only on your subjective evaluation.
- If the goods have any defects, you may claim your rights arising from defective performance within twenty-four months of receipt of the goods. If the defect becomes apparent within twelve months of receipt, the goods shall be deemed to be defective on receipt.
- The complaint must contain at least a description of the defects in the goods and the requested method of handling the complaint. You may also use our complaint form.
- You are obliged to send us the goods for inspection. If you are a consumer, we will deal with the complaint within 30 days of the complaint being made, unless we agree a longer period with you. You are entitled to reimbursement of the costs reasonably incurred while making the claim, which are understood to be the lowest possible costs.
- At the end of the claim procedure, we will send you a confirmation by e-mail regarding the date and method of handling the claim, confirmation of the repair and the duration of the claim, or the reasons for rejecting the claim.
- Limitation of the Liability
- Please note that to the maximum extent permitted by the applicable law, we are not liable for any damages, however caused and under any theory of liability arising out of or in connection with the Contract, with the exception of the direct damages. The limitation of our liability includes, but it is not limited to, any loss of profit, cost of procurement of substitute goods or other intangible loss. We are not liable for the customized products you make and purchase, by purchasing the customized product you confirm that you have sufficient information and knowledge about nutrition and health to do so.
- Please note the content published on the Website is published only for informational purposes. The content of the Website should not be intended to be a medical advice or consultation with a medic, nutritionist or physician. We strongly recommend you to consult your health and diet with a specialist.
- Final Provisions
- All our trademarks, business names, logos, domain names, and any other features comprise our sole property. We do not grant you any rights to use any of its brands whether it be for commercial or non-commercial use. We are not liable for any errors incurred as a result of a third-party interference with or due to inappropriate using of the Website. When interacting with the Website, it is prohibited to use procedures that might disrupt the functionality of the system or to overload the system.
- Please note the Website may not be available from time to time, in particular with regard to necessary maintenance of our hardware and software. However, we usually perform such maintenance outside of standard daytime hours. We reserve the right to correct any obvious errors and to, at any time, change or update the information on the Website accordingly.
- These T&C are written in English and governed by the laws of the Czech Republic. These T&C shall prevail over the provisions of the legislation from which they may depart from. Any disputes that arise between us shall be heard and resolved by the Czech courts in the jurisdiction based on our registered office. This does not affect your consumer rights.
- We are entitled to modify these T&C. Any amendments made to these T&C will be published on our Website.
- Should any provision of T&C be or become invalid or ineffective, such invalid provision shall be replaced by a provision that comes as close as possible to the meaning of the invalid provision. The invalidity or ineffectiveness of one provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
- If you are a consumer and you believe your rights have been violated, you may use the alternative dispute resolutions.
If you are located in the European Union, Norway or Liechtenstein, you may use the European Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) platform available at: http://ec.europa.eu/odr. If you are in the EU, Norway, Iceland or Liechtenstein you can use it to find the best solution for your consumer problem, to discuss a solution directly with us concerning your problem or to agree on a dispute resolution body to handle your case. You can use the ODR platform to solve your problem with the help of an approved dispute resolution body.
If you are located in the Czech Republic, you may contact The Czech Trade Inspection Authority, with its registered office at Štěpánská 44, 110 00 Prague 1, ID No.: 000 20 869, internet address: https://www.coi.cz. The Czech Trade Inspection Authority is competent for the alternative dispute resolutions for the Czech Republic.
This Terms and Conditions are effective as of 20.12.2022.